ST CLAIR HOARDER PROJECT
- Removal of Odour throughout the entire home
- Disinfecting the entire home due to AIRBORN DISEASE
- We needed to throw out Many sheets and clothing due to being moulded & could not be cleaned.
- Cleaning of kitchen internal and external ( we also cleaned the pots, pans, and utensils and put them back into the cupboard after it was cleaned and disinfected)
- Cleaning of oven internal and external above ranger hood also ( had thick oil which was not cleaned for years)
- Cleaning of fridge / removal of old foods and removal of odour
- Sorting through the bedroom, removal of all unwanted items that were rubbish/ sorting through paperwork for the client
- Removal of cob webs throughout the entire home
- Cleaning of walls due to the mould problem this client had.
- Cleaning of internal and external windows including the sliding door
- Cleaning of laundry which was covered in clothing and unwanted items ( rubbish)
- Vacuuming of floors
- Moving of furniture ( cleaning behind and putting back in its place)
- Mopping and disinfecting of floors
- Arranged skip bins
- REMOVAL of ALL unwanted furniture ( which could not be fixed or given away due to the odour and it breaking apart)
- Sorting through items for the client
Note - The following images illustrate just a few aspects of this particular project. All images have been carefully selected and edited to protect our clients privacy. We never show pictures of clients premises from the outside or mention the street address of the premises. We never use photos of clients or other images that may compromise privacy.